Saturday, March 01, 2008

Smiles That Make My Day

I love surfing the net, particularly when it comes to searching for blogs to share with you. Today's find, Smiles That Make My Day came from blogcatalog, a great resource to check out what other bloggers are doing. It is a collection of smile photos, and the creator has set the goal of collecting one million smiles. In his words:

"So I want to create the happiest blog in the world, which hopefully to inspire, motivate, encourage millions people. I want to collect million smiles on this blog. I want to share happy stories and happy smiles. I want to make this blog a place to give people a bright future and have a happier life. By sharing your happy smiles and happy stories, you are helping out others and encouraging others to forget about the sadness and move forward on their happy life. You are showing a great example of motivation, encouragement."


Smiles are contagious. Have a look at this blog, maybe subscribe to its news feed (as I did), consider sending in your own smile and story, and most importantly, go out there and share your smile with the world. We need you!

No comments: