Sunday, April 13, 2008

Blogging in Support of Tibet


A fellow blogger, Miladysa, posted the other day about what people can do about the situation in Tibet. She suggested that bloggers post this flag in support, which I encourage you to consider doing as well, if you have a blog of your own. Be sure to send her a comment so that you can also stand up and be counted along with the others that are joining her.

While I'm on the subject of supporting Tibet, I ask you to check out Boycott Made In China. There's a lot of information there. If you have questions about why or how to get involved with this boycott, this FAQ page has a long list of well thought out answers. I've been trying to at least increase my awareness of where things are made, and where a choice is available, I choose not to buy those made in China. Or ask myself if I really need the item.

Avaaz Petition: Have you signed this petition yet? I've posted the link a couple of times, but thought I would include it here as well. They are currently at 1,633,284 signatures, with goal of 2,000,000. Please sign if you haven't already!

2 comments:

Miladysa said...

Awesome!

I have added you to the ever growing list Rain x

Little Bear said...

Thank you for the support. It means a lot to me, I really appreciate it.

I read a few of your posts. Wow. I really like what you're doing here also. Very few people have the drive what you are doing... stay strong and keep it up!

- Cheers