Saturday, February 16, 2008

Love, Yourself

I spent some time today looking around at other people's blogs. It's a pleasant way to spend an afternoon, reading other people's thoughts and ideas, particularly when there are other jobs in dire need of being performed. Yes, I did some of those other jobs, too, but I broke up the monotony of it with blog-surfing.

I bookmarked a few blogs that I may share with you another time, but for today I'd like to introduce you to Love, Yourself - aside from liking the title, I enjoyed the current post titled I choose... very much. It's about the difference your choice of words makes.... saying "I choose" rather than "I have to."

So, I choose to make posting to PeaceRipples a more regular part of my routine. Heaven forbid it should ever feel like a "have to" - I love this blog! The only challenge I've had is figuring out what to talk about. Suggestions are always welcome.

1 comment:

Kerrie Jones said...

Thank you for the compliment Rain! I enjoy your blog as well! Here's to choosing to do what we want and need to do!
Looking forward to more interesting conversations.
Kerrie