Friday, February 01, 2008

Ripples of Peace

I've added a new section to this blog, titled "Ripples of Peace." It is meant to be a visual reminder of various "hot spots" around the world which need our attention. I ask that you take a moment, whenever you visit here, to have a look at this list and say a prayer or send some healing energy or whatever you choose, in the direction of these places.

At the moment, it's a short list, but I will be adding to it as news items catch my attention. I will probably be turning the place names into links once I decide on suitable pages to send you to for more information. You are invited to email me with your suggestions of places you would like to see added.

While you're at it, you can also email me any suggestions you have for what "peaceripples" means to you, and what you'd like to see discussed here. I welcome contributors!

Peace be with you.

No comments: